Palm Release Update for Sprint Centro
If you have a Palm Centro from Sprint this will interest you - I have installed it and the phone's performance has improved significantly... I was happy with the phone before but now, well I am happier. The update takes about 15 - 20 minutes then you will need to repair all bluetooth device and reestablish your IM login - All in all it took about an hour out of the day, well worth it.
- Improved Gmail IMAP compatibility and an updated setup wizard with the new Gmail settings
- Updated compatibility for Google Mobile Maps My Location feature to approximate your current location – great for directions, finding nearby restaurants or business, or checking local traffic.
- Improved ongoing delivery of email sent to VersaMail accounts using Microsoft's Direct Push Technology via Exchange ActiveSync
- Bluetooth usability enhancements and updates
- Sprint TV performance enhancements
- Enhanced AOL Instant Messenger performance
- Improved performance when adding a contact using Mobile Voice Control
- Improved email attachment handling
- Changed default camera shutter sound to “ON.” Audible shutter “click” will be heard when taking photos
- Allows Preferred Roaming List updates over the air